Fashion Week Favorites by Color

Photobucket

With the great fashion coming out of Fashion Week for Fall 2012 I thought it would be fun to organize my favorites (so far) by color. Today I'm focusing on red and orange highlights. Stay tuned for more colors the rest of this week.

Credits: All photos from Style.com - respective photographers noted below:
1+ 2 : Sophie Theallet  - photo by Marcus Tondo
Marc Jacobs photo by Marcus Tondo
4 Zac Posen - photo by Yannis Vlamos // 5 Douglas Hannant photo by Filippo Fior
6 + 7 Michael Kors photos by Yannis Vlamos
8 + 9 Karen Walker photos by Filippo Fior
10 Carlos Miele photo by Yannis Vlamos
10 + 11 Rodarte photos by Monica Feudi
12 Vera Wang photo by Yannis Vlamos

5 comments:

Smith And Ratliff said...

I LOVE the first Rodarte dress.

Kristine said...

Gorgeous!
What a beautiful and inspiring blog.
This is my first time visiting, and I will be back

Have a nice day ;)
Kristine

Bonnie McCarthy said...

Beautiful! Love the skirt lengths & shapes! I'm horrified that those ruffly 80s blouses seem to be clawing their way back though...oh well, it looks like we have lots of options!

Katie*Belle said...

These looks are fantastic, and I love the bold color.

shary said...

wow . I like the red color !

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!