Allo Allo






Want to take a quick mock trip to Paris? Check out this really rad video clip by Land of Nod Inc. (no, not the children's furniture store). After seeing this I want to hop on the next plane to France, well I pretty much always want to do that, but what a good reminder. Also, check out this beautiful Love Letter to Coney Island. What these guys are doing with film is remarkable, it feels as if you are really along enjoying the experience, down to the tiny details. For the moment, it is feeding my wanderlust.

5 comments:

Jennifer F-American Mom in Bordeaux said...

Love the video - We live in Southwestern France and after seeing the video...very excited about visiting Paris...Thanks for the great clip.

Karyn said...

I love this!

Connie said...

Oh My! That was so fun!!! Merci!

cosplay costumes said...

What a great video!Love it!

Melissa Haws said...

love love love! This is exactly the what I want my vacation videos to look like. Good inspiration. Think I shall go edit my San francisco vacation now. :)

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!